Friday, July 29, 2005

Training Days

You may wonder how did I get into this business. How I was able to learn how to fly dilapidated hotrods like this Falcon. At nineteen, I was admitted to the Imperial Naval Academy. As of this writing, none of the graduates know where it is. The Faculty are all Clone Wars veteran and most have carried out The (infamous) Purge known as Order 66. I finished 160th in the class, we were 2000 out of the original 80,000,000,000. After that stint, I was qualified for TIE Fighter Level 1(Zero Gravity) Program. This is where I got to demonstrate who I am that the jerks in the Academy failed to see so I am just in the 160th. Upon completion we were pitted in a more difficult, nauseating Level 2(Gravity) Program, this course is very challenging, because everything feels heavy and fast. I lost a substantial amount of weight during this program due to vomit. I thought I couldn't make it. The final program is the TIE Fighter Level 3(Interdiction), I'll tell you on this program, pre-flight homeworks is a must. Interdiction includes transitional patrol on atmospheric to semi-atmospheric to zero-gravity conditions and vice-versa. The procedure has to be performed non-stop until relief units arrive. The purpose of the last program is about endurance and your ability to manuever the craft at any given scenarios like sudden of your blood pressure, vertigo syndrome etc. etc. If you complete this, you'll be awarded full Imperial Squadron Lieutenant rank.

My first game with death was during the failed First Uprising. This will be my next entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home